So I may have jumped on a certain bandwagon.
Punk’s not dead. Just exhausted.
Punk needs a blanket. Maybe some chamomile tea.
shhhh. small noises. small baseline solo.
this is the cutest thing ive ever seen im going to cry
fun fact: This is Melbourne
One of my favorite things about Wonder Woman, truly, is that she isn’t some isolated solo bad ass.
There is no brooding, Bat Man like “loner” streak in her. She has no Supermany “Fortress of Solitude.” No, while Diana may sometimes be separated from her fellow Amazons, she never shuns them in self inflicted monkery.
Rather, spectacularly, Diana revels in her sisterhoods. Whether with her fellow Amazons, or with other heroes, or with her human friends, like Candy. Wonder Woman’s enduring sense of Camaraderie, of fellowship, of solidarity and sisterhood is truly noble, and it’s one of my favorite things about her.
She’s not concerned with being better than other women. She is not jealous of other women’s successes and strengths. She has no deep broody desire to prove herself worthy. She is filled to the brim with self confidence and EAGER to embrace other women as her sisters.
Self Confidant, dedicated to justice, and embracing sisterhood with all other women: All feminists should aspire to be as wondrous as Wonder Woman.
An Infinite List of Favorite Collections - Paolo Sebastian S/S 2014-15 Haute Couture
I love this so much
- dominic being dramatic about a splinter
- the way john rhys’ davies orders food
- billy and dom turning out to basically be pippin and merry in real life
- liv flat out refusing to kiss anyone but viggo during the coronation scene
- billy and viggo smooching during sam and rosie’s wedding
- most of the fellowship getting matching tattoos
- elijah doing take after take for his last scene because peter didn’t want it to be over
- the lotr cast
WARNING: Feet designed for usage in water only.